Ditya IT Recruitment Services was established in 2021 to provide top-quality IT consulting services for each and every units. For many year, We are providing best solutions for employers with the satishfaction of success. you’ll find we are more occupied in serving career goals than just filling an empty position. We believe in hiring candidate for a bright career and take a long-term view when it comes to relationships with our employees. Our business is supporting business productivity, from matching the right people with great jobs to custom project solutions and consulting. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
Our Client Says
This Firm really possesses a deep knowledge of the IT sector and works with a wide network of well-qualified individuals across a range of job disciplines. they never afraid to push back when they feels that someone is the right fit for our business. Having a partnership with Ditya IT Recruitment Services has significantly improved our time-to-hire on several key roles over the past years.
Candidate We Provide
- Web Developement
- Android Development
- IOS Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analyst
- Quality Analyst
- Content Writer
1) First of all, we gets requirment from employer/client directly. The job description should tell potential applicants everything they need to know about the job, including: Job title,Detailed description of the job,Required and preferred qualifications,Location,Salary range
2) We find the candiddate based on requirement from Social media,Online job boards,Your recruiting database & Referrals
3) We Screens applicants is a vital step in the recruitment and selection process. This is where we learn more about each applicant, which helps us narrow down our pool.
4) We shortlist a few candidates from our pool. our shortlist of candidates remains around three people. These are the candidates we want to invite for a face-to-face interview with our client. because sometimes our client does not have time for one-hour interviews with 20+ people.
5) After narrowing down our candidates, we pass along their information to our client. Then, your our will interview the candidates. Typically, we will be online or oncall after interviews. use an interview scorecard to rank candidates and compare them later. Rank candidates on things like experience, education, and skills.
6) We also conduct background checks on each candidate. And, we check references to verify information and learn more about their character and work ethic.
7) Finally, Extend the job offer to the candidate our client wants to hire. If the candidate declines the job offer, you will either need to go back to the other top candidates or restart the recruitment and selection process.